The Mount Saint Vincent University Students’ Union (MSVUSU) oversees services that are student-run, student-managed, and proceeds return to students. The MSVUSU undergoes continual evaluation to ensure all services are operated to the best of their ability, as well as reviewing if student needs are met under the MSVUSU’s current services.
The Full-Time Staff oversee the daily operations of the MSVUSU Services. The Full-Time Staff include:
- General Manager
- Health Plan Manager
- Food & Beverage Manager
- Chief Financial Officer
The MSVUSU Services are as follows:
- The HUB – Front-line service for information and service from the MSVUSU. Overseen by the HUB Manager, run by student employees.
- The Welcome Desk – Front-line service for information and service from the MSVUSU. Overseen by the Vice President Communications, run by student employees.
- Crow n’ Go – On-campus convience store. Overseen by the Food & Beverage Manager, run by student employees.
- Wellness Centre and Wellness Pantry – Safe space and resource hub to care for five pillars of wellness, along with on-campus food pantry. Overseen by the Wellness Centre Manager, run by student volunteers.
- Vinnies Pub – On-campus wet-dry student lounge. Overseen by Food & Beverage Manager, run by student employees.
- Pride Centre – Safe space and resource hub for LGBTQ+ students and allies, a joint initiative between the MSVUSU and Mount Pride. Overseen by the Pride Centre Coordinator, run by student volunteers.
- Tutor & Note Taker Portal – Database to connect students with tutors and/or note takers. Overseen by the Vice President Advocacy, run by student volunteers (paid positions).
- Fountain Play Centre – On-campus subsidized child care services for MSVU students. Overseen by two Fountain Play Centre Managers, run by student volunteers.
- Health & Dental Plan – Health and Dental Plan for full-time undergraduate students. Overseen by Health Plan Manager.
- Crows’ Nest – 24-hour student computer lounge. Overseen by Food & Beverage Manager.
- Services Home
- FRIEND INFO FOR MSVUSU COVID-19 RELIEF FUND
- Mount Student Food Bank
- MSVUSU Board Room
- MSVUSU COVID-19 RELIEF FUND
- Nimbus Tutoring
- Note Taker Portal
- SUBLET FORM
- Transfer Student Centre
- Services List
- Health & Dental Plan
- Used Textbook Fair