MSVUSU Haunted House
THE SCARIEST HAUNTED HOUSE IN HALIFAX: ONE NIGHT ONLY!
The MSVUSU is back with our annual Haunted House , a guaranteed scare-fest to raise money and donations for Shelter Nova Scotia !
When: Saturday, October 26th/19 * 6:00 – 11:00pm
*6:00-7:00pm is an hour dedicated for young children to walk through a less scary version of the haunted house, FULL FRIGHTS begin at 7:00!
Where: Rosaria Student Centre, Mount Saint Vincent University (166 Bedford Hwy, Halifax, NS B3M 2J6)
Cost: Free for children under 5! $5.00 entry fee, or $3 with donation for Shelter Nova Scotia!
Donations can be in the form of:
- Gift cards (Walmart, grocery stores, fast food/Tim Horton’s)
- Journals, notebooks, crossword puzzles, and pens
- Pyjamas for both men and women (all sizes)
- Bus tickets
- Movie passes
- Snack food
- Board games
- Shampoo/conditioner, soaps, and shower gel
- Hand warmers
- Toques, gloves (not mittens), and scarves for both men and women
- Razors (2-3 blades) and shaving gel
- Hair dryers
- New magazines and calender’s
- New bath towels
WE ARE LOOKING FOR VOLUNTEERS!
If you’re a student at the Mount interested in being involved, email Bernard N. Besong at email@example.com for more info!
Bernard N. Besong
Vice President Student Life, MSVUSU