Create or Renew your Society!
Society Start Up & Renewal Forms
To get your society started or renewed, follow these 3 steps:
2. Write a constitution which will help guide your society throughout the year. Please refer to the following example when creating your own: Society-Mock-Constitution .
3. Fill out the Society Ratification Form below. This will be reviewed by societies the Students’ Representative Council (SRC), the elected governing body of the Students’ Union. Upon approval by the SRC you will receive an e-mail from VP Communications, Erin Murray!
E-mail: email@example.com Phone: 902.457.6686
- Each person is only permitted to be an executive of 2 societies
- Each person is only permitted to hold the President position on 1 society
- A Students Union executive or manager is not permitted to be the signing authority on a society